Cordell & Cordell Internet hosting Dad’s Day Occasion at TopGolf
The sponsor of DadsDivorce, Cordell & Cordell, is organizing a free event for “Papa Day” in cooperation with TopGolf on Father’s Day weekend in 12 cities in the USA
Fathers and up to three of their children between the ages of 3 and 18 are invited to a fun day at TopGolf on Saturday, June 20, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event includes unlimited golf and light dining.
The event will take place at the following TopGolf locations:
- 10531 Brightman Blvd., Jacksonville, Fla. 32246
- 9295 Universal Blvd., Orlando, Fla. 32819
- 10690 Palm River Road, Tampa, Fla. 33619
- 10900 Westside Parkway, Alpharetta, Ga. 30009
- 9200 East 116th St., Fishers, Ind. 46037
- 10611 Nall Ave., Overland Park, Kan. 66207
- 5820 Rockside Woods Blvd. North, Independence, Ohio 44131
- 2000 IKEA Way, Columbus, Ohio 43240
- 13313 Pawnee Drive, Oklahoma City, Okla. 73114
- 500 Cowan St., Nashville, ten. 37207
- 3760 Blair Oaks Drive, The Colony, Tex. 75056
- 9500 East Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85256
Space at each venue is limited. Register as soon as possible. There is a limit of four people per golf bay.
Divorce puts a terrible strain on families. Too often, the divorce process harms the relationship children have with their fathers. This event aims to celebrate and promote the bond of fathers to their children.
The past few months have been particularly difficult as families have been exposed to additional stresses due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Each TopGolf location underscores its commitment to health and safety by disinfecting every bay, golf ball, club and game screen after leaving each group. Plexiglass partitions have also been installed between the golf courses, and it is recommended that every family follow social distancing guidelines.
Please note: Maximum of 4 people per bay.
Limited time offer based on space availability.
Shawn Garrison is an online editor for Lexicon and focuses on issues related to the legal services of clients Cordell & Cordell and Cordell & Cordell UK. He has written countless articles addressing the unique custody and divorce problems of men and fathers. Through his work on CordellCordell.com, CordellCordell.co.uk and DadsDivorce.com, Mr. Garrison has become an authority on the complexities of the legal practice and was the content creator for the YouTube series “Dad’s Divorce Live” and other videos on the YouTube channels Dad’s Divorce and Cordell & Cordell. Mr. Garrison has managed these clients’ websites and promoted the creation of several of their roles, including the Cordell & Cordell lawyer and office pages, Dad’s divorce newsletter, and the Cordell & Cordell newsletter.
Comments are closed.